Seattle police are looking for three teens who were involved in a stabbing this afternoon in downtown Seattle.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was stabbed in the torso around 12:14 p.m. in the 1800 block of Minor Avenue. He was taken to Harborview Medical Center with what police described as non-life-threatening injuries.
It wasn’t immediately known what led up to the stabbing.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair