The Associated Press
SOAP LAKE — The Grant County Sheriff’s office says a man has been wounded in a shooting just outside Soap Lake.
KHQ-TV reports the unidentified man was flown by helicopter Tuesday afternoon to a hospital. He reportedly was shot in the abdomen.
The sheriff’s office says detectives are interviewing the man’s wife.
Most Read Local Stories
- Leaked emails show Washington state Rep. Matt Shea endorsed training children to fight in holy war
- In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding | Danny Westneat
- Will Seattle finish summer without a big heat wave?
- Weekend maintenance, construction work will impact traffic on I-405, I-90, I-5 and Highway 99
- After father of 2 killed in Rainier Beach, officials charge man they say intimidated bar patrons with a gun