The Associated Press
SOAP LAKE — The Grant County Sheriff’s office says a man has been wounded in a shooting just outside Soap Lake.
KHQ-TV reports the unidentified man was flown by helicopter Tuesday afternoon to a hospital. He reportedly was shot in the abdomen.
The sheriff’s office says detectives are interviewing the man’s wife.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington becomes first state to legalize human composting
- Waterfront transforming before our eyes as viaduct comes down
- NTSB 'amazed at the amount of failure' by agencies in fatal 2017 Amtrak derailment south of Tacoma
- Low snowpack, hot spring lead to drought declaration for nearly half of Washington state
- Series of small earthquakes detected in Washington and Oregon