A man has been hospitalized after he was shot last night at a Kirkland apartment complex.
Police found the victim suffering from a gunshot wound when they responded around 11:11 p.m. to a disturbance at the Evergreen Villa apartment complex in the 12000 block of Slater Avenue. The victim was treated by medics before being taken to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center, said police Sgt. Rob Saloum.
The man’s condition was not immediately known.
Two other men were taken to the Kirkland Police Department for questioning.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Scientists spot rare, mysterious right whales in waters off Alaska
Saloum said the shooting victim and the other men appear to be acquaintances, but the suspected motive for the shooting wasn’t immediately known.