A 17-year-old male was shot in the legs tonight in West Seattle, but isn’t telling police anything about who did it.
Two suspects approached the young man around 8:19 p.m. while he was sitting at a bus stop on the 9200 block of Delridge Way Southwest, according to the Seattle Police Department. At least one of the suspects then shot at him and then both fled on foot. A witness told the West Seattle Blog that at least six shots were fired.
The man was shot in both legs and taken to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the Seattle Fire Department.
There have been no arrests, and at least one suspect remains at large as detectives investigate what led to the shooting, according to the Seattle police.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
“The victim has been less than cooperative with investigating officers and thus there are no suspect descriptions available at this time,” according to police spokesman Jeff Kappel.