The Pierce County sheriff's office says two men drove out to a forest road off Highway 410 near Greenwater where one man fatally shot the other.
The Pierce County sheriff’s office says two men drove out to a forest road off Highway 410 near Greenwater where one man fatally shot the other.
The man with the gun called 911 about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday and said the other man had pulled a knife.
Sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer says arriving deputies found the dead man in the car.
Troyer says both men in their 30s from King County are known criminals who had been at a party earlier.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Case dismissed: Defendants charged in alleged attack on a gay man in North Seattle say it never happened
The shooter has been detained.