[google-map-sc width=”200″ height=”200″]
A man was seriously injured when he was pushed through a plate-glass window during an argument in the Magnolia Village area this afternoon, Seattle police reported.
The incident occurred around 12:30 p.m. in an alley off the 3100 block of West McGraw Street, said police spokesman Mark Jamieson. Seattle Fire Department paramedics took the man to Harborview Medical Center while police questioned a suspect. Both men were young adults.
No other information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Rain will stick around this week in the Seattle area, with a chance for thunderstorms