A man has been hospitalized at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center after his car struck a candy shop in Auburn, according to Valley Regional Fire Authority.
The accident happened just after 9 a.m. at 116 A Street Southeast. The first fire crews to arrive found a man his 60s trapped in a small car that had struck Gosanko Chocolate Art.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
He was removed from the car and transported to Harborview with serious injuries.
The Auburn Police Department is investigating the crash.