There is no word yet how the man died or what started the fire, and the victim's identity has not been released.
BUCKLEY — A man was found dead early Monday after a fire burned a home in Buckley.
KOMO-TV reports firefighters were called to the 400 block of Rosewood Drive around 1:30 a.m. Monday and found flames coming from the front of the home.
The fire was put out quickly, but firefighters discovered the body of a person inside.
There is no word yet how the man died or what started the fire, and the victim’s identity has not been released.
Most Read Local Stories
- She went to a Seattle thrift shop for crochet supplies and left with a kilogram of cocaine
- Coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa pops up in Washington state for 1st time
- Coronavirus daily news updates, February 23: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- King County homelessness 'czar' candidate turns down job
- People aren't fleeing Seattle. They just aren't moving here anymore