A man was fatally shot late last night in Seattle, according to police.
At about 11:16 p.m., officers responded to reports of shots fired in the 1700 block of Harvard Avenue. When they arrived they found a man in his 40s on the sidewalk suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest.
Police could not resuscitate the man, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Kent man killed, Cougar football player injured in shooting near WSU campus
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 25: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
Police did not provide information on a possible suspect.