The King County sheriff's office says a man drove a pickup truck into a home near Kent and shot his ex-wife.
The King County sheriff’s office says a man drove a pickup truck into a home near Kent and shot his ex-wife.
Sgt. Cindi West says the woman was wounded in a hand.
The man backed out of the house and fled. Deputies are looking for a black Dodge Dakota, Washington license B78258F with front-end damge.
West says the couple have apparently been divorced for some time and it’s unknown what prompted the attack at 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
She says the truck went through a front window and several feet into the home. The man got out, went looking for his ex-wife and fired several shots.
West says there were three children in the house, ages 10 to 18. Two escaped out windows. One called 911.