A man received life-threatening injuries when he was hit by a car in Renton this morning. Police are seeking witnesses to find out who struck him.
Police said they were called to Northeast Sunset Boulevard and Hoquiam Avenue Northeast at 5:49 a.m. for a report of an injured man on the side of the road. When officers arrived in the East Renton Highlands neighborhood they found the man, who was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
Police are investigating the crash as a hit-and-run. Anyone who saw what happened is asked to call police at 425-430-7500.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting