UPDATE 10-26-12: Authorities now say the man attempted to rob the bank, but fled before receiving any money.
Edmonds police are looking for a man who robbed a KeyBank on 9930 Edmonds Way just after 2:30 p.m. The bank branch had just opened for the first time earlier that morning, according to My Edmonds News.
He’s described as a white male, 20 to 30 years of age, 5-foot-9 with thin build. He wore a long-sleeved, horizontal-striped sweater and knit cap. Security cameras got a pretty good photo of his face.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
No one was injured during the crime, according to the Edmonds Police Department. Anyone with information about the man can call the department at 425-771-0212.