A 24-year-old man is being held on investigation of second-degree murder in connection with a deadly bar fight in Federal Way early Saturday morning.
The fight, which involved seven or eight people, started inside the Café Arizona on South 320th Street, police said. After the group was taken outside by security, two of the men tried to run away, but they were chased by two others who caught up to them and continued the fight, police said.
Federal Way police said one of the men who had attempted to flee, a 34-year-old SeaTac man, was fatally injured when he was stabbed and struck by a car.
Police had a description and the license-plate number of the car used by the suspects and apprehended one of them late Saturday night. Another suspect remains at large, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- Seattle's COVID eviction moratorium extended into January 2022
- Valuable crab populations are in a 'very scary' decline in warming Bering Sea