Seattle police found a 19-year-old man with a gunshot wound to his left buttock after responding about 7:45 p.m. Friday to a call of shots fired in the 4800 block of 12th Avenue South in the Beacon Hill neighborhood.
He was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Police said it was unclear what led to the shooting. The man provided “varying degrees of the suspects’ description,” police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
Officers recovered evidence, including shell casings and narcotics, police said.
The man likely knew the suspects, and the Gang Unit responded and interviewed him and witnesses, police said.