Police in Longview say an argument over a debt left a woman with a minor stab wound and a stolen Kindle.
The Longview Daily News reports that the incident happened early Saturday morning at the woman’s apartment, where the woman and a female acquaintance began arguing over a debt.
When the acquaintance attempted to take the Amazon Kindle tablet as a payment, the woman refused. Police say the acquaintance then grabbed a kitchen knife, stabbed the woman in the abdomen and took the tablet.
Police didn’t release the stabbed woman’s name or age.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player