The Seattle Public Library has scheduled three community meetings in January to discuss improving library services. The meetings will focus...
The Seattle Public Library has scheduled three community meetings in January to discuss improving library services. The meetings will focus on enhancing the library’s collection of books and materials, increasing operating hours, upgrading computers and online services and improving building maintenance.
The following meetings have been scheduled:
• 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, Central Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Auditorium (206-386-4636).
• Noon-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, Beacon Hill Branch, 2821 Beacon Ave. S. (206-684-4711).
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Meet Seattle’s 2021 candidates for mayor: A general election guide
• 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, Ballard Branch, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W. (206-684-4089).