A man walking near Harvard Avenue suffered minor injuries when he was struck in the foot.
Seattle police are seeking information about a shooting on Capitol Hill early Sunday.
Officers say a man was shot in the foot while walking in the 1400 block of Harvard Avenue.
The department reports that Sgt. Michael Renner was standing at the corner of Broadway and Pike Street Sunday at 2:45 a.m. when he heard gun shots to the west. Officers responded and found a man who had been shot in the foot while walking. Officers were also approached by the owner of a car who said that his car was struck by rounds as he sat in it. He said bullets had lodged in the seat.
Medics took the man who was shot to Harborview Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries. Officers found several .40-caliber and nine-millimeter shell casings, which were taken into evidence. No suspects were located.
Most Read Local Stories
- WA launches website to order free COVID tests; here's how to get them
- 'Hey, boys, you've got to keep it down': In Ballard, noisy sea lions are a real scene
- Washington state at-home coronavirus tests out of stock shortly after website launch
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Missing Trump? Democrats seem lost without him, while the local GOP surges back from the dead
Anyone with information is urged to call the Homicide/Assault tip line at (206) 233-5000.