Christopher Ochs, 36, was assaulted in the common area of the Hawthorne Suites Hotel, according to the Kent Police Department.
Kent police are seeking information related to the Dec. 15 fatal assault of a Port Angeles man at a Kent hotel.
Christopher Ochs, 36, was assaulted in the common area of the Hawthorne Suites Hotel, according to the Kent Police Department. He died at Harborview Medical Center Dec. 21, six days after the incident.
The people involved in the assault were seen fleeing the hotel toward a neighboring Shell gas station in the 6300 block of South 121st Street, police said. Investigators believe Ochs may have known the attackers and that the incident wasn’t random.
Anyone who may have witnessed the events at the hotel or gas station is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or the Kent police tip line: 253-856-5808.
Most Read Local Stories
- Biden to give away 400 million N95 masks starting next week
- Driver arrested after video shows Jeep plowing into Seattle snowball fight, police say
- Several families still unable to return to Bellevue street where hill gave way, house slid
- When the Seattle area's stretch of dry, mild weather could end
- Washingtonians will soon be able to order free rapid COVID tests through new state website