A woman was hit by a car in downtown Seattle Saturday night, according to the Seattle Fire Department.
The incident occurred near Second Avenue and Virginia Street about 9:30 p.m. Her injuries were not life-threatening, according to Seattle police.
Most Read Local Stories
- Aurora borealis may be visible from Seattle this week
- Third La Niña winter might be headed for Seattle
- Seattle's 'endless summer' forecast stretches out
- Seattle city attorney making quicker filing decisions, prosecuting misdemeanors more often, report says
- Seattle man already accused of assaulting 2 strangers charged in Capitol Hill homicide