Authorities say a Federal Way father has been arrested in the shooting of his son.
Police spokeswoman Cathy Schrock said investigators responded to a domestic disturbance Sunday morning and arrested the 47-year-old father at the home where the two lived together. The 27-year-old son was transported to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, Schrock said.
Schrock said the department was still conducting a complete investigation Sunday afternoon.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's 'unspoken' rules: No umbrellas, no honking and more
- Seattle man accused of chasing, killing would-be car thief
- Andrew Lewis announced a fundraising plan to double Seattle's tiny houses. So, where are they?
- How climate change is worsening your allergies in WA
- Seattle mayor Harrell proposes tripling housing levy to $970M