Two pilots reported the green lasers Wednesday night during arrival flights at the airport.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating two separate incidences of lasers being flashed at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport pilots.
KOMO-TV reports two pilots reported the green lasers Wednesday night during arrival flights.
Both pilots were able to land their flights despite the flashes.
Officials say no one was injured from the flashes.
Most Read Local Stories
- Tom Alberg, who guided Amazon and helped shape modern Seattle into a high-tech hub, dies at 82
- Brazen downtown Seattle attack now a homicide
- Cougar sighting causes fatal motorcycle crash near Lake Chelan
- What role should police play in mental health calls? Seattle has small, limited crisis staff
- For first time since COVID-19, thousands return to Lake Washington for Seafair
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the origin of the lasers.