The victim is a 36-year-old man shot at his family’s house on Friday afternoon.
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a deadly shooting in the Bothell area.
A 36-year-old man was shot outside a house where his family lived on 198th Place Southeast Friday afternoon, the sheriff’s office said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Just before 3 p.m., a 911 call reported a suspicious vehicle parked in the neighborhood. A few minutes later, a second 911 call reported the shooting, the sheriff’s office said.
The street, which is a dead end, was closed for several hours.
Most Read Local Stories
- The myth at the heart of the praying Bremerton coach case
- Renton man, teenage daughters starved to death, medical examiner determines
- Fire damages landmark Wayne Apartments in Belltown
- Shootings in Seattle are increasing. Shootings connected to homelessness are increasing faster
- What the weather has in store for Seattle's Fourth of July weekend
The sheriff’s office said detectives were interviewing several witnesses but no suspect has been identified.