Renton police find blood and shell casings at Nomad’s Hookah Lounge, but no suspects or victims.
Blood and bullet-shell casings were found at the scene of a shooting overnight at a Renton hookah lounge, according to police.
An investigation into the incident began at 2:12 a.m., when officers arrived at Nomad’s Hookah Lounge on Southwest 41st Street after reports of a fight, according to the Renton Police Department. Several people reported hearing gunfire, police said.
Investigators found blood and shell casings at the scene but no victims or suspects, the department said.
An investigation continues.
Most Read Local Stories
- Judge orders Pierce County Sheriff Ed Troyer to post $100,000 bail, finds him 'a substantial danger' after anti-harassment order
- What the weather has in store for Seattle's Fourth of July weekend
- The myth at the heart of the praying Bremerton coach case
- Renton man, teenage daughters starved to death, medical examiner determines
- Seattle homeowner fatally shoots man in his yard