Kent police responded to a report of gunshots fired at Southeast 261st Place early Sunday morning and found a wounded 20-year-old. Police say CPR was given, but the man died at the scene.
Police say two suspects have been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of a 20-year-old man in Kent early on Sunday.
Kent Police Commander Jarod Kasner said on Monday that after police worked to identify two suspects in the shooting, one of them, an 18-year-old man, turned himself in to police late Sunday.
Kasner says the other suspect, a 17-year-old boy, turned himself in on Monday.
Police say officers responded to a report of gunshots fired at Southeast 261st Place and that the man was found shot and unresponsive. Police say CPR was given, but the man died at the scene.
Most Read Local Stories
- Third La Niña winter might be headed for Seattle
- In race for Herrera Beutler's seat, Marie Gluesenkamp Perez focuses on Democratic and Republican voters
- Seattle's rising Kia car thefts linked to TikTok videos, police say
- These areas of WA are likely to get hotter — but people keep moving there
- Woman killed by Seattle light-rail train stumbled and fell, police say
Both suspects are in custody and police say charges are pending.