A 61-year-old Snoqualmie woman was arrested last night after she inexplicably fired numerous gunshots from her driveway, police said.
Snoqualmie police received several 911 calls reporting gunshots from the 8500 block of Falls Avenue Southeast just after 11 p.m. With King County sheriff’s deputies assisting by blocking off surrounding streets, Snoqualmie police responded to the home where the gunshots were being fired and found an armed woman in her driveway, police said.
After several attempts, officers convinced the woman to drop her handgun. She was arrested and booked into the King County Jail on several charges, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
No one was injured by the gunplay.
The woman’s home has been secured and police are seeking a search warrant to have a look inside.