A King County sheriff's deputy was injured in a collision about 1 a.m. Friday in the White Center neighborhood south of Seattle.
A King County sheriff’s deputy was injured in a collision about 1 a.m. Friday in the White Center neighborhood south of Seattle.
The deputy’s car collided with a car making a turn at an intersection.
KING-TV reports ( http://is.gd/9BelRo) the other driver tried to flee but was apprehended.
The deputy and other driver were both taken to a hospital. The deputy reportedly suffered a concussion.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Case dismissed: Defendants charged in alleged attack on a gay man in North Seattle say it never happened
Information from: KING-TV, http://www.king5.com/