KING 5 News
A Michigan teacher was suspended for playing her students a song that supports same sex marriage by Seattle rapper Macklemore.
The song is called “Same Love,” which follows the struggle of a gay man from birth until his death.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
Listen to “Same Love” (Warning: sexual slur), provided on KING’s site.