Tukwila police are searching for a gunman and others inside a vehicle involved in a shooting this morning.
Police said that a 24-year-old Kent man was in the front passenger seat of a car in the 14600 block of Tukwila International Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. when a burgundy-colored Chrysler, occupied by four men and a woman, pulled up. The victim was shot by someone in the vehicle which then took off.
The wounded man was taken to Harborview Medical Center to be treated for serious injuries, according to police.
The victim told police that he had been in an argument earlier with one of the men in the Chrysler. After the shooting, the victim managed to get to a nearby gas station where an employee called for help, said Tuwila police spokesman Mike Murphy.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Case dismissed: Defendants charged in alleged attack on a gay man in North Seattle say it never happened