The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department says a Spanaway woman was stabbed by an intruder who was dressed like a deliveryman and carrying a box.
The victim, 57, was also tied up at her home in the 19600 block of 15th Avenue East. The Sherrif’s Department says the woman is in “very critical” condition.
Her car was stolen, but it has been recovered.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Case dismissed: Defendants charged in alleged attack on a gay man in North Seattle say it never happened
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 23: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
Deputies are looking for the attacker.
We’ll update this post as soon as we have more information.