Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington's top agencies in his administration.
Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington’s top agencies in his administration.
The Olympian ( http://is.gd/PVjB31) reports Inslee has told all Gov. Chris Gregoire’s cabinet members that they will need to reapply for their jobs if they want to continue leading a state agency.
In the meantime, Karras Consulting is posting ads seeking people to lead the Department of Transportation, the Department of Social and Health Services, Employment Security, Labor and Industries and other top state jobs.
So far, a few incumbents – including Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond – are asking to stay on.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- One killed in North Seattle shooting
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com