The exits from Interstate 5 to the high-level West Seattle Bridge will close overnight in both directions from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
Construction work will be done on the Spokane Street Viaduct.
Drivers heading south can leave I-5 at the South Forest Street exit, then follow detours across Sodo via South Lander Street, to reach the lower West Seattle Bridge. Northbound drivers can exit at Sixth Avenue South, then go north to Lander before turning west.
Ramps will remain open between Highway 99 and the high West Seattle Bridge.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades