Dean Wetter pleaded guilty March 9 to two counts of assault, according to news accounts. He was sentenced as part of a plea deal to 364 days in jail, with all the time suspended.
The husband of Heart lead singer Ann Wilson has been sentenced for allegedly choking her nephews during a concert in suburban Seattle.
Seattlepi.com reported Friday that Dean Wetter pleaded guilty March 9 to two counts of assault. He was sentenced as part of a plea deal to 364 days in jail, with all the time suspended.
Wetter will pay restitution, be on probation, undergo counseling and have no contact with the boys.
Court documents say the incident happened when then 16-year-olds were watching Heart perform in August 2016 and wanted to look inside Ann Wilson’s tour bus.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
Documents say Wetter started yelling after they left the door open, allegedly punching one of them in the head and grabbing him by the throat.
When the other teen stepped in, Wetter allegedly grabbed his throat “and squeezed to the point he could not breathe.”