King County sheriff's officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- Puget Sound orcas are in town, chasing chum salmon and wowing ferry riders WATCH
- Seattle police seize guns, samurai sword from accused stalker; suspect charged with perjury for lying to police
- Alaska Airlines starts taking reservations for flights out of Everett's Paine Field
- UW will shutter Mount Baker laundry, putting nearly 100 employees out of work