King County sheriff's officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘We’re elated’: Suddenly the liberal dream of an income tax is tantalizingly real | Danny Westneat
- Up to $3.80 a day: Uber suggests possible downtown tolling program for Seattle
- After one year in sanctuary, Jose Robles detained by ICE after leaving Seattle church VIEW
- For first time this decade, a dip in King County's white population, census data shows | FYI Guy
- Active-duty Navy mother arrested, accused of 'horrific' abuse of her newborn twins