King County sheriff's officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Map: Kim Schrier won big in King County suburbs, even in Dino Rossi's neighborhood
- Bike-share company Lime launching car-rental service in Seattle
- Hate crimes skyrocket across the nation, almost double in Seattle over the past year
- State drops charges against Tacos Guaymas owner accused of tax theft
- Seattle Public Schools makes progress but doesn't meet most improvement goals in latest scorecard