King County sheriff's officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Highway 520 bridge to reopen after closure in both directions due to police activity
- State Patrol crackdown on HOV violators snares more than 1,700 drivers in Puget Sound area
- GOP leaders call for state Rep. Matt Manweller to resign after latest sexual misconduct allegation
- South King County gang war led to fatal shooting of 'poor, innocent lady' in Burien office
- San Francisco is cracking down on tent camps. Will Seattle do the same? VIEW