King County sheriff's officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Talk about a ‘superload’! Check out what just crawled along Washington highways WATCH
- $46 million complex funded by Paul Allen will house 94 families in South Seattle
- Permanent closure of Alaskan Way Viaduct delayed
- Seattle could push UW to slash car commutes, build staff housing as part of high-rise growth plan