King County Sheriff’s Office says woman died after falling several hundred feet while hiking Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass has died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Man dies in Lake Washington while paddleboarding, police say
- Seattle summer weather is back to normal. Here's your forecast for the week.
- Notice a bunny boom? Here are some reasons for the Seattle area's recent rise in rabbits VIEW
- SDOT data shows nearly 100 serious-injury or fatal collisions on Seattle streets in first half of 2019
- Bad omen: Even the Catholics are growing frustrated with Seattle's efforts on homelessness | Danny Westneat