King County Sheriff’s Office says woman died after falling several hundred feet while hiking Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass has died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Daylight saving time: Washington state moving toward an end to the clock change
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec owes a debt of gratitude to a homeless shelter in Seattle VIEW
- 22 men arrested in child sex-crime sting in Thurston County
- Despite harm to Puget Sound orcas, Canada should expand Trans Mountain pipeline, energy board says
- Tim Eyman, accused of stealing office chair, films himself bringing it back WATCH