King County Sheriff’s Office says woman died after falling several hundred feet while hiking Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass has died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Helicopter rescues trail horse in Central Washington, but injuries were too severe WATCH
- 'It's a long time coming': $6.2 million wildlife bridge over I-90 nears completion WATCH
- Another southern resident orca is ailing — and at least three whales are pregnant
- Seattle City Council approves $700 million renovation of KeyArena