King County Sheriff’s Office says woman died after falling several hundred feet while hiking Wednesday.
SNOQUALMIE PASS (AP) — Authorities say a 64-year-old woman who was hiking near Snoqualmie Pass has died in a fall.
King County sheriff’s officials said the woman fell several hundred feet while hiking on the Kendall Katwalk Trail on Wednesday.
Authorities say she was located around 3 p.m.
No further information was immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- Puget Sound orcas are in town, chasing chum and wowing ferry riders WATCH
- Gov. Jay Inslee's out-of-state trips strain budget of Washington State Patrol security detail VIEW
- Lynnwood man who raped dying woman gets less than 3 years in prison
- How the mushroom dream of a 'long-haired hippie' could help save the world's bees