Monday is the Presidents Day holiday.
Most government offices are closed, as are schools, public libraries and community centers.
Seattle meter parking: On-street parking payment is not required.
Most banks and credit unions are closed.
Financial markets are closed.
Most Read Local Stories
- Debt collectors that ‘sue, sue, sue’ can squeeze Washington state consumers for more cash
- Charging extra to get there? The Boeing story is yet another sign we're a corporatocracy | Danny Westneat
- City removes homeless camp near Seattle's Fremont Troll that was site of overdoses
- Woman sets world record in Seattle for calculating the value of pi to 31.4 trillion decimal places | Nicole Brodeur
- Man dies after bus hits his car on I-90 near North Bend
Post offices are closed; no home delivery.
King County Metro Transit: Buses will operate on reduced weekday schedules.
King County Water Taxi: The West Seattle Water Taxi will operate.
Sound Transit: Link light rail will operate on a Saturday schedule. Sounder train will be on a weekday schedule. Tacoma Link light rail will be on a Sunday schedule.
Community Transit: Local buses will operate on regular schedule. Commuter service to Seattle and the University of Washington will be limited to specific routes.
Washington State Ferries will operate on regular weekday schedules.