Three men watching last week's Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game. One of them had promised to burn...
ALGER, Skagit County Three men watching last week’s Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game.
One of them had promised to burn his Seahawks’ memorabilia if Seattle lost, which is exactly what happened.
True to his word, the man walked outside, stripped off his jersey and hat, and lit them afire on the tavern’s walkway, the Skagit Valley Herald reported.
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say
A State Patrol sergeant cited the trio for reckless burning.