Seattle Times staff reporter
The COVID-19 pandemic changed where we live and do business. We want to know if people who were priced out of Seattle moved southward.
Most Read Local Stories
- The 'fifth wave' of COVID-19 is here. What you should know about the delta variant and masking
- They were driven from their land in 1877 by U.S. soldiers. Now the Nez Perce tribe is home again.
- Wildfires, smoke bring early end to Winthrop's tourism season
- Coronavirus daily news updates, July 30: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Hiker from Washington state found dead in Death Valley National Park during triple-digit heat