Trump vs. Clinton: The Seattle Times is looking for people who say the upcoming election has complicated their private relationships.
The Seattle Times is seeking stories of Washington families, couples and friends who support opposing candidates in the presidential election.
The Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns have undoubtedly saturated social-media feeds and headlines with vehement debates. But we’re looking for people who, perhaps, face the heat over the kitchen table.
Or, maybe, you just can’t see eye to eye with relatives who live across the state.
Please contact reporter Jessica Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-464-2532 to share your story. And, hey, cheer up: Nov. 8 is less than 80 days away.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push ‘refresh’ button with Amazon for ‘a new relationship’
- Body of missing Lynnwood boy, 6, found in dumpster; relative in custody
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Boeing rivals Airbus, Bombardier join forces on CSeries jet seen as threat to 737