Trump vs. Clinton: The Seattle Times is looking for people who say the upcoming election has complicated their private relationships.
The Seattle Times is seeking stories of Washington families, couples and friends who support opposing candidates in the presidential election.
The Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns have undoubtedly saturated social-media feeds and headlines with vehement debates. But we’re looking for people who, perhaps, face the heat over the kitchen table.
Or, maybe, you just can’t see eye to eye with relatives who live across the state.
Please contact reporter Jessica Lee at email@example.com or 206-464-2532 to share your story. And, hey, cheer up: Nov. 8 is less than 80 days away.
Most Read Local Stories
- If you rely on a bus through downtown, prepare for big changes
- Washington state considers staying on Pacific Daylight Time forever
- Tim Eyman, accused of stealing office chair, films himself bringing it back WATCH
- 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec owes a debt of gratitude to a homeless shelter in Seattle VIEW
- Alaska and United are cleared for departure out of Everett's Paine Field in March