Trump vs. Clinton: The Seattle Times is looking for people who say the upcoming election has complicated their private relationships.
The Seattle Times is seeking stories of Washington families, couples and friends who support opposing candidates in the presidential election.
The Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns have undoubtedly saturated social-media feeds and headlines with vehement debates. But we’re looking for people who, perhaps, face the heat over the kitchen table.
Or, maybe, you just can’t see eye to eye with relatives who live across the state.
Please contact reporter Jessica Lee at email@example.com or 206-464-2532 to share your story. And, hey, cheer up: Nov. 8 is less than 80 days away.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- Helicopter rescues trail horse in Central Washington, but injuries were too severe WATCH
- 'It's a long time coming': $6.2 million wildlife bridge over I-90 nears completion WATCH
- Another southern resident orca is ailing — and at least three whales are pregnant
- Seattle City Council approves $700 million renovation of KeyArena