The Associated Press
WOODLAND — Cowlitz County animal control authorities say two Rottweilers that had just killed two pet goats turned on a Woodland property owner who tried to chase them away.
The woman jumped in her car for protection Tuesday and called for help.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
The Daily News reports one of the dogs was shot by a neighbor. Animal control supervisor Mike Nicholson says the other Rottweiler remains with its owner but has been declared a dangerous animal.
The owner has 15 days to appeal before the dog is seized and put down.