Sketched Feb. 4, 2019
Did you have the chance to work remotely today with all that snow out there?
For part of the day, my office away from the office was a coffee shop in Mill Creek. That’s where I captured the wintry view rendered by the first snowfall of the season.
From rooftops to trees to cars, everything looked astonishingly beautiful today covered with snow, even the patio tables right outside the window.
Most Read Local Stories
- 6,000 pounds of dog poop a day: Kirkland locked in dirty war
- 8 people tied up, 2 sexually assaulted in robbery at Bob's Burgers in SeaTac, police say
- Behind a zoo built for animal actors, decades of concern and violations at Olympic Game Farm VIEW
- Affirmative action debate in Washington takes an Orwellian turn | Naomi Ishisaka
- Cities try to prepare for potential 'massive impact' if car-tab fees slashed by Initiative 976