Sketched Feb. 4, 2019
Did you have the chance to work remotely today with all that snow out there?
For part of the day, my office away from the office was a coffee shop in Mill Creek. That’s where I captured the wintry view rendered by the first snowfall of the season.
From rooftops to trees to cars, everything looked astonishingly beautiful today covered with snow, even the patio tables right outside the window.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington Dems want GOP Rep. Matt Shea out over texts discussing physical attacks on political enemies
- Miska, Bellevue’s most persecuted tabby cat, seeks her day in court
- Tearing down the Alaskan Way Viaduct is taking longer than once thought WATCH
- Permanent daylight saving time passes Washington state House 90-6, heads to Inslee's desk
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know