Sketched Feb. 4, 2019
Did you have the chance to work remotely today with all that snow out there?
For part of the day, my office away from the office was a coffee shop in Mill Creek. That’s where I captured the wintry view rendered by the first snowfall of the season.
From rooftops to trees to cars, everything looked astonishingly beautiful today covered with snow, even the patio tables right outside the window.
Most Read Local Stories
- Coronavirus daily news updates, February 25: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Washington Supreme Court strikes down law that makes unintentional possession of drugs a crime
- She went to a Seattle thrift shop for crochet supplies and left with a kilogram of cocaine
- Seattle is texting alerts about leftover COVID-19 vaccines; here's who can get on the limited standby list
- Inslee: Washington state regions won't have to backtrack on COVID-19 reopening for now