Sketched Feb. 4, 2019
Did you have the chance to work remotely today with all that snow out there?
For part of the day, my office away from the office was a coffee shop in Mill Creek. That’s where I captured the wintry view rendered by the first snowfall of the season.
From rooftops to trees to cars, everything looked astonishingly beautiful today covered with snow, even the patio tables right outside the window.
Most Read Local Stories
- King County Sheriff's Office to pay motorcyclist held at gunpoint $65,000, plus change use-of-force rules WATCH
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Permanent daylight saving time passes state Senate 46-2; here’s what’s next
- Police: Kent carjacking victim found dead in pickup
- The fight to fund the schools was supposedly won. So why are they now slashing librarians? | Danny Westneat