Sketched Feb. 4, 2019
Did you have the chance to work remotely today with all that snow out there?
For part of the day, my office away from the office was a coffee shop in Mill Creek. That’s where I captured the wintry view rendered by the first snowfall of the season.
From rooftops to trees to cars, everything looked astonishingly beautiful today covered with snow, even the patio tables right outside the window.
Most Read Local Stories
- 4,500 Expedia employees are coming to Interbay in Seattle. How will the company avoid a traffic mess? VIEW
- After 7-year battle, Lake City neighbors rejoice as Lake Washington dead end becomes a public beach
- The inside story of MCAS: How Boeing's 737 MAX system gained power and lost safeguards | Times Watchdog VIEW
- Man in serious condition after shooting on Capitol Hill, officials say
- Who will Washington's next governor be? Uncertainty over Inslee creates pileup of politicians, domino effects down ballot