The four South African lion cubs born at the Woodland Park Zoo are doing fine, say zoo officials.
The youngins’, born Nov. 8 to 3-year-old mother Adia, mark the first birth of lions at the zoo since 1991.
There are more photos and a video at the zoo’s lion cubs blog.
Correction: The original post mistakenly said there are three lion cubs. There are four.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration