Snohomish County sheriff's detectives who tracked down a 21-year-old man suspected of forging stolen checks asked him if he was doing it to feed a drug habit.
Snohomish County sheriff’s detectives who tracked down a 21-year-old man suspected of forging stolen checks asked him if he was doing it to feed a drug habit.
The Daily Herald of Everett reports the man said he doesn’t have an addiction.
He said, “I am doing this to show my parents that I can make it on my own.”
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Rain will stick around this week in the Seattle area, with a chance for thunderstorms
Information from: The Daily Herald, http://www.heraldnet.com