The Associated Press
A car fleeing from police crashed into a home early Friday in Tacoma.
KOMO-TV reports the family inside was unharmed.
The 44-year-old driver was arrested. He was wanted on a warrant from Port Townsend.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
The car took off about 2 a.m. after a Pierce County deputy attempted to make a traffic stop.
At one time the driver went the wrong way on Interstate 5.