A fire destroyed a SeaTac home near South 224th Street and Military Road South Friday morning.
All four residents escaped the house.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
The blaze started in the garage and had spread throughout the house by the time firefighters arrived on scene.
A narrow driveway and a downed power line limited access for fire crews. A second fire hydrant was needed to fully contain the fire.
Fire investigators will return to the house once there is daylight to determine the cause.
The Red Cross and relatives are caring for the two adults and two children were displaced by the fire.