The Associated Press
BELLINGHAM — A two-alarm fire Wednesday in Bellingham destroyed the Sterling Kayaks business.
Owner Sterling Donalson told The Bellingham Herald he saw smoke coming from an electrical outlet and escaped. No one was injured.
A few boats on a trailer were saved but kayak molds and equipment were lost in the fire.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Meet Seattle’s 2021 candidates for mayor: A general election guide