The breakdown of a ferry on the Seattle-Bremerton run could pose a problem for fans trying to get to Sunday's Seahawks game.
The breakdown of a ferry on the Seattle-Bremerton run could pose a problem for fans trying to get to Sunday’s Seahawks game.
Washington State Ferries spokeswoman Susan Harris says that while the Sealth is out of service, a smaller ferry with a capacity of about 700 people has been called in as a replacement. That ferry is scheduled to make the 9:45 run from Bremerton to Seattle tomorrow morning, and that’s the one people should try to avoid.
Harris says Seahawks fans should take the 8:45 a.m. or 11:10 a.m. sailings from Bremerton instead, because those will be served by a bigger boat.
The Seahawks play the Arizona Cardinals at 1:25 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Meet Seattle’s 2021 candidates for mayor: A general election guide