The breakdown of a ferry on the Seattle-Bremerton run could pose a problem for fans trying to get to Sunday’s Seahawks game.
Washington State Ferries spokeswoman Susan Harris tells the Associated Press that while the Sealth is out of service, a smaller ferry with a capacity of about 700 people has been called in as a replacement. That ferry is scheduled to make the 9:45 run from Bremerton to Seattle tomorrow morning, and that’s the one people should try to avoid.
Harris says Seahawks fans should take the 8:45 a.m. or 11:10 a.m. sailings from Bremerton instead, because those will be served by a bigger boat.
The Seahawks play the Arizona Cardinals at 1:25 p.m.
Most Read Local Stories
- As STEM majors soar at UW, interest in humanities shrinks — a potentially costly loss
- Teen shot at Walmart in Renton was a 'good kid' and father of two, grandmother says
- New Yorker article about marijuana strikes nerve with pot researchers
- $3M awarded to children molested by 'psychopath' foster child placed by state with Island County family
- Teen dies after shooting in Renton Walmart parking lot Sunday