A man added today to the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list was in Washington state as recently as last year.
Eric Justin Toth, aka David Bussone, a former private school teacher in Washington, D.C., is wanted for allegedly producing and possessing child pornography, according to an FBI news release. The FBI says pornographic images were found on a school camera that had been in Toth’s possession in June 2008.
Toth, 30, has eluded capture despite being featured on several news reports as well as TV’s “America’s Most Wanted.” The FBI believes Toth has traveled to Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Minnesota. It is also believed that he lived in Arizona as recently as 2009 and traveled to Washington state in 2011. The FBI says it is possible he could still be in Washington.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
Toth is 6-feet-3 and weighs about 155 pounds. He has brown hair, green eyes and a medium complexion. He also has a mole under his left eye.
The FBI says Toth should be considered dangerous and could be suicidal.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Toth.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts can call the FBI’s Seattle Division at 206-622-0460.